Neurosciences & Mental Health Board
Board membership from 1 April 2017
- Professor Patrick Chinnery (Chair) (PDF, 46KB), Department of Clinical Neurosciences, Cambridge University
- Professor Steve McMahon (Deputy Chair) (PDF, 137KB), Centre for Age Related Disease, Kings College London
- Professor Aiden Corvin (PDF, 34KB), Department of Psychiatry, Trinity College Dublin.
- Professor H Valerie Curran (PDF, 43KB), Clinical Health Psychology, University College London
- Professor Timothy Griffiths (PDF, 45KB), Institute of Neuroscience, Newcastle University
- Professor Jeremy Hall (PDF, 40KB), Cardiff University
- Dr Michael Hastings (PDF, 33KB), MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge.
- Professor Karl Herholz (PDF, 40KB), Wolfson Molecular Imaging Centre, Health, University of Manchester
- Professor Elizabeth Jefferies (PDF, 33KB), Department of Psychology, University of York.
- Professor Keith Matthews (PDF, 42KB), University of Dundee
- Professor Jack Mellor (PDF, 33KB), University of Bristol
- Professor Chris Miall (PDF, 40KB), University of Birmingham
- Professor Zoltan Molnar (PDF, 44KB), University of Oxford
- Professor Marcus Munafo (PDF, 35KB), School of Experimental Psychology, University of Bristol.
- Professor Declan Murphy (PDF, 55KB), Sackler Institute for Translational Neurodevelopment, Kings College London
- Dr Thomas Rooney (PDF, 32KB), Sanofi
- Professor Anne Rosser (PDF, 40KB), School of Biosciences, Cardiff University.
- Dr Iris Salecker (PDF, 40KB), The Francis Crick Institute, Mill Hill Laboratory, London
- Professor Giampietro Schiavo (PDF, 43KB), University College London
- Professor Trevor Sharp (PDF, 48KB), University of Oxford
- Professor Emily Simonoff (PDF, 34KB), Department of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Kings College London
- Professor Maria Grazia Spillantini (PDF, 34KB), Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Cambridge.
- Professor Joanna Wardlaw (PDF, 48KB), Centre for Clinical Brain Sciences, The University of Edinburgh
- Professor Adam Zeman (PDF, 39KB), University of Exeter Medical School
- Dr Marina Zvartau-Hind (PDF, 39KB), GSK
General pre-award policy and eligibility enquiries:
- Research Funding Policy and Delivery: RFPD@headoffice.mrc.ac.uk
Board operation and peer review enquiries:
- Dr Kathryn Adcock, Head of Neurosciences and
Mental Health Board: email@example.com
- Miss Rosie Timbrell, NMHB Board Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries about scientific remit please see neurosciences & mental health remit and scope.