Molecular & Cellular Medicine Board
Board membership from 1 April 2017
Click on a member's name for a PDF of their declarations of interest.
- Professor Anne Ferguson-Smith (Chair) (PDF, 34KB), Department of Genetics, University of Cambridge.
- Professor Joshua Brickman (Deputy Chair) (PDF, 39KB), University of Copenhagen
- Professor Robert Brown (PDF, 49KB), Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London
- Professor Gerald de Haan (PDF, 47KB), University Medical Centre Groningen
- Professor Kairbaan Hodivala-Dilke (PDF, 50KB), Barts Cancer Institute, Queen Mary University of London
- Professor Susan Lea (PDF, 42KB), Sir William Dunn School of Pathology, University of Oxford
- Professor David Westhead (PDF, 45KB), School of Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Leeds
- Professor Roland Wolf (PDF, 45KB), Ninewells Hospital & Medical School Dundee, University of Dundee
- Professor Robert Insall (PDF, 39KB), Cancer Research UK
- Professor Colin Taylor (PDF, 40KB), University of Cambridge
- Professor Andrew Tobin (PDF, 38KB), MRC Toxicology Unit
- Professor John Rouse (PDF, 38KB), University of Dundee
- Professor Elizabeth Robertson (PDF, 34KB), Sir William Dunn School of Pathology, University of Oxford.
- Professor Jennifer Potts (PDF, 33KB), Department of Biology, University of York.
- Dr Chun-wa Chung (PDF, 33KB), GlaxoSmithKline Research & Development.
- Professor Daniel Hochhauser (PDF, 32KB), UCL Cancer Institute.
- Professor Richard Houlston (PDF, 32KB), Institute of Cancer Research.
- Professor Eric So (PDF, 56KB), Kings College London
- Dr Angeliki Malliri (PDF, 33KB), Cancer Research UK Manchester Institute
- Dr Roger Williams (PDF, 32KB), MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology , Cambridge
- Professor Andrew Jackson (PDF, 34KB), The University of Edinburgh
- Dr Alison Maloney (PDF, 34KB), UCB Pharma Ltd
General pre-award policy and eligibility enquiries:
- Research Funding Policy and Delivery: RFPD@headoffice.mrc.ac.uk
Board operation and peer review enquiries:
- Dr Nathan Richardson, Head of Molecular and Cellular Medicine: firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries about scientific remit please see molecular & cellular medicine board remit and scope.