The MRC is committed to understanding the public's views and concerns surrounding medical research.
Public consultations are used to ensure we have an ongoing dialogue with the public which feeds into future policy decisions and communications activities.
- Welsh Language Act - Draft scheme (2012)
- RCUK Review of e-Science (2009)
- Public and stakeholder stem cell dialogue (2008)
- Use of personal health information in research (2007)
- Use of animals in medical research (1999 and 2005)
- Ageing research (2006)
- Transmissable Spongiform Encephalopathies (2004)
- Use of human embryos in medical research (2003)