Medical Research Foundation: What we have achieved
In the coming year, the Medical Research Foundation is planning to provide support for:
- Equipment grants to bridge the current capital funding gap for UK researchers;
- Capacity building in Africa;
- Shingles and chicken pox research (from a new restricted legacy).
Other notable issues that the Medical Research Foundation will be taking forward are:
- Reviewing the future uses of its property.
- Developing a funding strategy for the coming three years.
- Developing a new a fund-raising strategy.