MRC e-Val (now Researchfish)
MRC e-Val is the online survey through which we gather data about the outputs and outcomes of MRC-funded research. Evaluation reports from the 2010 round of e-Val
are now available.
The updated MRC e-Val system (“Researchfish”) is now live. Researchers will receive log in details in June. The MRC will remind researchers to update their output information by December 2012.
In this section
- What is MRC e-Val/Researchfish?
- Principles of use
- Outlines governance framework around how we use data collected within MRC e-Val/Researchfish
- MRC e-Val/Researchfish login
- Login to Researchfish here to update your MRC e-Val data
- MRC e-Val (now Researchfish) data collection & compliance policy
- Practical guidance regarding data collection and compliance policy
- Request to change file reference
- Form for University Central Support Offices to request changes to email addresses, temporary suspension of an award in MRC e-Val (maternity leave, long term sickness etc) and permanent removal of an award from MRC e-Val
Researchfish system launched
2010 e-Val report
Download the full
2009 e-Val report
Impact of MRC research
This report details substantial and positive impacts from the MRC research portfolio since 2006.
The MRC Pipeline
Research and development by the MRC that could lead to significant new clinical applications within the next five years.
Showcasing the successes of MRC research